Skip to content

Miganie

Fresh News From the USA Since 2020

Primary Menu
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Local
  • Entertainment
  • Royal Family
  • Health
  • Politics

“A Parade Might Become Part of That”: Trump’s Birthday Military March Involves 6,600 Troops, 150 Vehicles, and 50 Helicopters

Kitty Cormican 4 months ago
Donald Trump

(Photo credit: Gage Skidmore)

Detailed planning documents have revealed a massive military parade potentially set for June 14 — a date that marks both the U.S. Army’s 250th anniversary and former President Donald Trump’s 79th birthday. According to newly obtained documents dated April 29 and 30, the Army is preparing for a large-scale event on the National Mall that could include more than 6,600 soldiers, at least 150 military vehicles, 50 helicopters, seven marching bands, and possibly thousands of civilians.

The documents, which have not yet been publicly released, offer a behind-the-scenes look at what could become a grand spectacle, echoing Trump’s long-standing desire for a large military parade. Though not officially approved, insiders familiar with the matter confirmed that the plans are under active development, pending a green light from the White House.

Notably, a parade of this magnitude could come with a hefty price tag. While the planning files don’t detail the cost, previous estimates for similar events have reached tens of millions of dollars. Expenses would cover the transport of military equipment, aircraft, and personnel from across the country, along with accommodations and logistics support for thousands of troops.

Trump previously attempted to stage a military parade during his first term, but the effort was scrapped due to high costs and concerns raised by Washington, D.C. officials about potential damage to city infrastructure caused by heavy armored vehicles, according to the Irish Star.

When pressed about the current status of the proposed parade, Army spokesman Steve Warren told the Associated Press on Thursday that “no final decisions have been made.”

Col. Dave Butler, another Army spokesperson, emphasized the significance of the upcoming anniversary and the desire to make it a national celebration. “We want to make it into an event that the entire nation can celebrate with us,” he said. “We want Americans to know their Army and their soldiers. A parade might become part of that, and we think that will be an excellent addition to what we already have planned.”

On Thursday night, Trump posted on Truth Social without mentioning the June 14 parade plans. Instead, he wrote, “We are going to start celebrating our victories again!” and proposed renaming existing military commemorations to “Victory Day for World War II” and “Victory Day for World War I.”

For now, the parade remains in planning stages, with revisions expected as discussions continue.

READ NEXT

  • “A Foreign Influence Operation”: JD Vance Explodes Over Politico Report Targeting Trump Peace Envoy Steve Witkoff
  • Katy Perry Seeks $5 Million in Damages After Judge Rules Westcott Was “Coherent, Engaged, Lucid, and Rational” in Mansion Deal
  • Kate Middleton’s “Outlook Has Changed” as She Makes Intentional Return to Public Duties After Cancer Treatment
  • “Instead of Being a Point of Pride”: Trump Administration Seizes Control of D.C.’s Union Station After Officials Heckled
  • Illinois Man Accused of Secretly Giving Girlfriend Abortion Pills, Causing Miscarriage

Continue Reading

Previous: Fact Check: Did Michelle Obama Really Say She’s a ‘Black Man’ on Her ‘IMO’ Podcast?
Next: “There Are Methods”: Steve Bannon Suggests Trump Could Seek Third Term Despite U.S. Limit

Related Stories

“A Foreign Influence Operation”: JD Vance Explodes Over Politico Report Targeting Trump Peace Envoy Steve Witkoff Vice President JD Vance
  • Politics

“A Foreign Influence Operation”: JD Vance Explodes Over Politico Report Targeting Trump Peace Envoy Steve Witkoff

2 days ago
“Instead of Being a Point of Pride”: Trump Administration Seizes Control of D.C.’s Union Station After Officials Heckled Trump
  • Politics

“Instead of Being a Point of Pride”: Trump Administration Seizes Control of D.C.’s Union Station After Officials Heckled

4 days ago
“He’s Melting”: Photos of Trump’s Hand Spark Makeup and Health Speculation Online Donald Trump
  • Politics

“He’s Melting”: Photos of Trump’s Hand Spark Makeup and Health Speculation Online

1 week ago

Recent Posts

  • “A Foreign Influence Operation”: JD Vance Explodes Over Politico Report Targeting Trump Peace Envoy Steve Witkoff
  • Katy Perry Seeks $5 Million in Damages After Judge Rules Westcott Was “Coherent, Engaged, Lucid, and Rational” in Mansion Deal
  • Kate Middleton’s “Outlook Has Changed” as She Makes Intentional Return to Public Duties After Cancer Treatment
  • “Instead of Being a Point of Pride”: Trump Administration Seizes Control of D.C.’s Union Station After Officials Heckled
  • Illinois Man Accused of Secretly Giving Girlfriend Abortion Pills, Causing Miscarriage
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms Of Use
  • DMCA
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Convo Corp
650 B Fremont Avenue | 343 Los Altos, California 94024 | +1 800-898-0360 | Copyright © Miganie/Convo Group